BROADSIDE - Culverin RDA
The long awaited Hybrid RDA by Broadside mods is finally here!!
- Adjustable airflow
- 2 post design
- Threaded Solid .997 Silver positive pin
- Copper Positive post, SS negative post
- 3.5mm inverted teardrop post holes w/Large hex grubs.
- SS Deck
- Optional Hybrid connection for Broadside and Admiral mechanical mods
- No need for an adaptor to use with a standard 510 connection
- Hex tool fits both posts and Positive pin
- Bottom Feed pins available
My experience of this atomizer is it's the wrong colour, I wanted the brass one as it will go perfectly on my Purge and I don't have a copper Purge. However it still fires nicely on my Purge, and my Oden, and my Petri V2, and my Black Ring, and it looks the best on the Black Ring. Then I noticed the squonk pin! So I installed it and it fits and fires nicely on my regulated squonk box mod. It comes with a length of Clapton wire, and a generous helping of cotton, so that must be what Broadside intended it be built with, so I obliged. Normally I'd use a thinner Clapton wire. Anyway, easy to build, nice big post holes. they look like upside down tear drops, and a presentable drip tip. Yes I'd buy it again, if it were brass. :D