Effective Date: 01 November 2023
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you understand how URBAN VAPE LIMITED, trading as URBAN VAPE ("we", "us" or "our") collects, uses, discloses and protects your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in accordance with New Zealand privacy laws and regulations.
Information we collect
We may collect different types of personal information, including but not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- Account information, including login details.
- Transactional information relating to your purchases.
- Demographic information such as your age, gender and location.
- Communication preferences.
- Information provided through customer service requests or surveys.
How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our products and services.
- To process and fulfil your orders.
- To communicate with you about your orders, invoices and account status.
- To respond to your enquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you promotional and marketing materials if you have opted in to receive them.
- To improve our website, products and services.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with
- Our employees and contractors who need access to it to perform their jobs.
- Service providers who assist us with various functions such as payment processing, delivery and marketing.
- Regulatory or law enforcement authorities as required by applicable law.
- Other third parties with your consent.
Security of your information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Your privacy choices
- You can access, update or delete your personal information by logging into your account.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the instructions in the emails we send.
- You can contact us to inquire about the personal information we hold about you or to exercise your rights under New Zealand privacy laws.
Cookies and similar technologies
How you can contact us
You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you and to have it corrected if you think it is inaccurate. If you'd like to request a copy of your information or have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 27 777 9070 or 34 Porana RoadWairau Valley, Auckland 0627.