Only use chargers purchased from the Urban Vape website when charging the battery.
Use a dedicated power source capable of supplying adequate power for charging. Note some USB ports may not be designated to supply power and should not be used.
- Do not overcharge the battery.
- Always keep batteries in cool, dry surroundings.
- Do not store in hot or humid places.
- Never use a battery in damp or wet conditions.
- Never leave your battery in a place that it could become excessively hot such as direct sunlight or inside a parked car
- Do not carry in purse or pocket with other sharp or bulky items. Such items may damage the battery or cause accidental misfire of the atomiser.
- Do not puncture the battery.
- Do not dismantle the battery.
- Do not leave a battery where children may have access to it.